EMcG Solutions Ltd Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Introduction EMcG Solutions Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of our clients, customers, and employees in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other relevant privacy laws. This policy sets out our approach to privacy and data protection and describes the types of data we collect, how we use it, and the measures we have in place to ensure its security.
Data Collection EMcG Solutions Ltd collects and processes personal data for a variety of purposes, including:
- Conducting research and analysis on behalf of our clients
- Delivering services, including project management and coordination, business coaching and mentoring, and monitoring and evaluation studies
- Responding to customer enquiries and providing information about our services
- Fulfilling contractual obligations
Types of Data Collected The types of personal data we collect and process include:
- Personal contact information, such as name, address, email, and telephone number
- Information about our clients and customers, including their business details and history
- Data generated as part of our research and analysis activities, such as survey responses, interview notes, and case studies
Data Use and Processing EMcG Solutions Ltd will only use and process personal data for the specific purposes for which it was collected, and we will not share it with third parties unless it is necessary to deliver our services or fulfill our contractual obligations. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate and up-to-date, and we will delete it when it is no longer required.
Data Security EMcG Solutions Ltd takes the security of personal data seriously and has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or loss. We regularly review our security measures to ensure they are up-to-date and effective.
Data Access and Correction Individuals have the right to access their personal data and to request its correction if it is inaccurate. Requests for access or correction can be made in writing to the Data Protection Officer at EMcG Solutions Ltd.
Data Retention EMcG Solutions Ltd will retain personal data for as long as it is necessary to deliver our services or fulfill our contractual obligations, and in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Data Breaches In the event of a data breach, EMcG Solutions Ltd will promptly notify affected individuals and relevant authorities, as required by law.
Dr. Eileen McGloin is the Data Protection Officer EMcG Solutions Ltd has appointed, who is responsible for overseeing our privacy and data protection policies and practices.
Contact Us If you have any questions about this policy or our approach to privacy and data protection, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.